TKFF 2017 Korean Shorts SUBMISSION ANNOUNCEMENT
The Toronto Korean Film Festival is now calling for submissions from filmmakers!
The Toronto Korean Film Festival is a cultural organization that aims to present authentic Korean cinema to the audience of Toronto, as well as to support the Korean-Canadian film community. TKFF’s Korean shorts competition programme is one of the organization’s key initiatives in nurturing the future prospect of Korean cinema by featuring emerging filmmakers from Korea, or filmmakers of Korean-inspired works.
Eligibility for TKFF 2017 Korean Shorts Program
Films must be no longer than 30 minutes and meet one of the following requirements:
• Made by Korean or shot in Korea
• Made by Korean living in Canada
• About Korean culture or theme (e.g. Actors speaking Korean language most of time)
** All submissions in languages other than English must provide English subtitles.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- The link to your film (e.g. YouTube/Vimeo). Please make sure the video link is set as ‘private’/’secret’ and provide a password, if necessary.
- A completed submission entry form
- Your film’s synopsis
Filmmakers whose works are selected will be notified by email, followed by an official letter in April, 2017. Prizes and awards will be announced. Filmmakers in town will be invited to attend the screening and the awards ceremony.
Early submissions: March 6th, 2017, 11:59PM EST
Late submissions: March 20th, 2017, 11:59PM EST includes a fee of $10 USD
Download submission entry form